Friday, January 22, 2010

5 4 3 2 1...

THE FIVES:

5 favorite things to do-

  1. Talk especially if it involves sharing secrets!
  2. Work with the mentally/physically disabled
  3. Pilates
  4. DANCE.
  5. Cooking & reading are tied
5 top priorities-
  1. Having the spirit in my life consistantly
  2. Making sure my family knows I love them always
  3. Exercise
  4. Keeping up with classes & being accepted into the program
  5. Constantly evolving/changing
5 most influential people (and why)-
  1. My mom- I have never had a better connection with someone. She has been there for me through thick and thin, and the good and the bad. Her commitment to me and everyone else in her life is never ending. I feel a comfort from her that I experience from no one else in my life. She is an example of turning a less desirable circumstance into a perfect one. I seek her advice on EVERYTHING now, and speak to her several times each day! I miss her more than words can express, and wish I had cherished our friendship years ago, but I feel like we have done a dang good job of catching up for lost time :)
  2. My dad- He is such a champ! I have always had a special bond with my dad, just thinking about him makes me incredibly happy. I appreciate the unique father-daughter relationship we hold, I have always been able to be 100% open with him about anything, and he always responded with genuine concern and advice. He stuck with me when I was not at my best, and supported me until I changed my life around. The best part about my dad has to be how much he loves me, I can feel it 24/7, even when he is gone, like now, I can feel how much he adores me, and that means the world.
  3. Bonnie- She is such an example of service. Every time I think of her my heart fills with love. She has always been such a blessing in my life, I remember her comforting me many times when I strayed down the wrong path. I was always afraid of her thinking less of me, but only felt that she loved me more. I really do not think she understands the impact she has had, but it is unmeasurable.
  4. Ellie & Maggie- These two get put together because so much of what they have done and continue to do for me is mutual. The bond us three share is absolutely incredible. I never laugh harder than when I am with them. They show genuine concern for my happiness, react defensively if I am hurting, and always think I am the funniest person alive. I cannot even put into words how I feel about them, they know exactly how to get a rise out of me, and exactly how to make me laugh, they know every single detail about my life, about my history, and they accept me still. They have forgiven me time & time again when I could not forgive myself. They have both stepped it up to be my older sisters at different times, and for this, I am FOREVER grateful.
  5. Tara- It is hard for me to really describe what this girl means to me. I think a lot of people have best friendships, and a lot of girls spend the bulk of their time together, but Tara and I have something really special. She is the first person I talk to each day, and the last, I share every detail, no matter how unimportant with her always. She always shows genuine interest in what I am saying, and reacts happily when I am happy, and hurts when I am hurting. I feel the absolute same way towards her. I love her as if she is my sister, and I am so so grateful to have someone so pure and authentic in my life.
5 favorite things-
  1. Music
  2. Holidays
  3. Zebras
  4. Toys/Toy stores
  5. Lacrosse
5 future dreams
  1. Sky dive
  2. Run a half-marathon
  3. Become fluent in Sign Language
  4. Travel internationally with my sisters
  5. Be married in the Portland temple [FAR OFF]


The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment