Saturday, January 16, 2010

My policy is: "No stone throwing regardless of housing situation." Don't do it.

My very first BLOG. SO I have always been really disappointed about the fact that I can't remember a lot of things from when I was younger, and then I realized the other day that I've hardly grown up, and that the memories I am making now are practically just as good and equally as childish so I should record them! I am really hoping that this will work better for me than regular journals. I hope to just use it to highlight the best times and pretend the worst don't happen :)

Past two weeks:


Pizza Pie Birthday Party

Lots of people, Lots of pizza, & LOTS of fun!

Surprise Birthday Party

FIVE LAYER CAKE, made my Ian & Ashleigh and of course a War head Competition.


Sandy Escapade

Hot tubbing :)

Freezing OUT.

Sledding down an icy patch!

BIRTHDAY SONG, BY JC MARTIN.

This song was written & performed by one of my best friends, & I could not be more grateful/excited about it! I had a song written for ME, How COOL is that?!


This past week has been full of:
  • Exercising
  • School & Homework
  • Shopping
  • Cooking
  • Game night (W/ our new game Loaded Questions, SO FUN.) Best quote of the night was easily, "How am I supposed to fall asleep with this STD staring at me all night!?!"
  • Birthday Lunch with Leanne @ GURUS
  • Crepes & Kisses party, BREAKING IT DOWN w/ Hannah!
  • Sleep over with Hannah, and pretty much Mark considering he stayed till about four thirty a.m.

1 comment:

  1. So bummed, I can't see it! Post it somewhere else... or else...

    ReplyDelete