Saturday, January 30, 2010

Just a play by play

So rock climbing was awesome to say the least. Tara seemed to enjoy it a lot too so I think we will be going back Monday! :)


After, Tara had Matt over & he brought a friend. It was way fun but I think the friend got the wrong signals, actually I know he did. Eh, what can ya do. We watched Star Trek & I thought it was surprisingly good!
Yesterday I:
-Made banana bread w/ Tara
-Dropped it off to Matt & Chris
-Went shopping w/ Ally
-Studied for mcomm :(
-Went to the hot cocoa place w/ ally & tara
-Came back & watched My Sister's Keeper [and CRIED, so sad.]

Today I woke up, got ready, & went to Justin's game. It was tied at 33 and they won in the last TWO seconds with a three pointer!! It was SO COOL. Totally worth going. Nowwww I am going to go running, it's absolutely gorgeous outside, and possible play racquetball. Then I have to take an exam :(.

So this was pretty much a journal entry, not very insightful at all, but oh well ! It's nice to spill my brain sometimes.

2 comments:

  1. Where did you go rock climbing? It looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went to the quarry! It's so much fun. On Thursdays it is 10 dollars for girls, and on saturdays its 10 dollars for anyone! It's right by the dollar theater, you should definitely check it out :)

    ReplyDelete