Friday, February 26, 2010

I'm a firm believer that chocolate is a CURE ALL.

Quick recap...


Celebrating Mardi Gras with the best friend & some others!

Girls day with Leanne & Tara

Being very responsible while scooting around town...



Life was crazy for a week or so with my application into the Special Education program....

I didn't unpack my stuff from AZ until a couple of days ago...it just sat in the kitchen.
It was quite the relief once I finished the application!


Group date! Girls owned in the nerf gun war!

Crepe party at Mel's, so yummy!

Tara & I's dates for the night, notice mine is brown...? :)

Dance party for amber's birthday :) Great night out with the girls.


Life has been really good lately. I get to fly home in a couple weeks...actually less than two weeks & I am thrilled about that. It will be the first time in a long time that my entire family is together. There are less than two months left of school...or life in Provo. I am pretty thrilled about this summer & the adventures that will take place. However, I would be more thrilled if I had a job lined up. Ah well, let's cross our fingers that it all comes together :)

1 comment:

  1. Funny that your title's about chocolate. I just wrote this quote on Johnny's blog: "I've had enough chicken soup for the soul. Now I need CHOCOLATE." I'm putting that somewhere in my apartment.

    ReplyDelete