Sunday, February 21, 2010

Little Letters ♥

Dear Blog,
I'm sorry I've been neglecting you. I promise to get to you as soon as my application is submitted and life returns to normal. I have not forgotten about you. Promise.

Dear Application,
For being the absolute necessity in getting me to where I want to be....I really am not very fond of you. I will not miss you once we part ways this week. Not one bit.

Dear apartment,
You will be deep cleaned, vacuumed, and organized soon. Right now you're too busy representing how hectic I feel to the rest of the universe. Thank you for that embarrassment by the way.

Dear upcoming week,
Please pass by smoothly & quickly.

Dear upcoming weekend,
Be prepared to live it up. We will be celebrating the completion of my application, and my return to a life of somewhat responsible irresponsibility and fun.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Isabel,
    Just so you know, I'm here if you need me for ANYTHING. Even if it's to clean your not-so-messy apartment, or just for a hug. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're the sweetest! I just love you. life is slowly getting back to normal but thank you so much for the offer! :)

    ReplyDelete