Friday, February 26, 2010

Welcome back !

This post is going to be huge.

Life has been eventful to say the least.

I can hardly remember back to the moment Cosmo kissed me [the most recent thing I blogged about]. That's a lie....I'll never forget that moment.

Ellie visited. It was absolutely fantastic. I can't even wait for us to live together this summer in Portland. It will be SO adventurous!!



A day in SLC, visiting Krista Martin, photo shoots, and Temple Square

Making the boys dinner, stir fry, brown rice, & lots of laughs.

Ice skating, Ellie's first time, Chase & Bobby were too funny.

Park City shopping, beautiful men, & driving all the way to freaking WYOMING.

Super bowl party! Only there for the food, which explains why I didn't even know what teams were playing! whoops!

Game night with the boys :)

Pranks & KISSES?!

Kneeders, BYU bookstore, & FHE


A well needed escape to PHOENIX!


Cousin time: Play grounds, ice cream, & sunshine :)

seeing DANE for the first time in over a year :)



No comments:

Post a Comment